You can lose strength and stamina when you spend extended time in a hospital setting. Rehabilitation can help you regain function and return home as quickly as your recovery allows.
Our therapists are trained in the latest techniques and develop a customized, comprehensive plan specifically with your abilities in mind. Our hospitals offer well-equipped rehabilitation gyms and activity rooms, or you may receive rehabilitation services bedside.
Your team may include a physical, occupational and/or speech therapist. Some of the services we provide are:
- Endurance training
- Gait training
- Strengthening program
- Range of motion exercises
- Upright posture orientation
- Increased ability in daily activities
- Cognition enhancement
- Swallow assessment/training
- Video swallows
- Passy-Muir valve training
- Adaptive equipment
- Group and individual therapy sessions